Hey guys I suddenly got nominated for a bunch of Blogger Awards! Which would usually be a nightmare for most people but I love it! I wanted to get 2 contests together in this one post so enjoy and check out to see if you are nominated!
Hello Fellow bloggers! I was nominated by Corrie.S.P. For Inky’s custom contest!
- add the featured image on the start of the post (but you can make your own design, and place mine at the end.
- follow the selected categories: writing, painting, designing or baking.
- max three entries (but you can only win one)
- for writing, max words is 350. it also has to be family friendly.
- for painting+ designing ; make sure it’s kid friendly. if you’re unsure; send it over to my gmail.
- when paste (ing?) the logo; make sure to add the copyright credits. (caption)
- use “inky’s custom contest” tag in the post.
Soooo I was trying to decide on what to use and I thought I would use my painting for it!
It is a sunset. I call it Moonlight Rise lol. It is a Painting but I wanted to enter my doll for designing.
The whole thing was entirely made by me! As for nominations i nominate:
I Hope you guys can do this post! Ok next one!
The Bookworm’s Tag
Thanks so much to Lillian Keith for nominated me for this tag! As you guys know I am a bookworm😁
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the tag graphic in your post
- Answer the ten questions the blogger asked
- Nominate between five and ten bloggers
- Ask your nominees ten book-related questions!
- Don’t feel bound to these rules
- (Most importantly) Have fun!
Now I will answer these fun questions from Lillian!
1.What’s one book that you wished you would’ve written instead? (i.e The False Prince, Chronicles of Narnia, Hunger Games, Charlotte’s Web, etc.)
I think the hunger games. I love it the way it is but I have things I could have added lol.
2.What type of book character would you be? (i.e best friend, comedic side character, wise mentor, etc.)
Do you prefer humorous stories, more serious stories, or both?
Ahh that is hard. Serious stories aren’t as fun though so I suppose humorous!
3.What’s one book that you’d like to change the ending to?
I usually agree with most ending but I would say the book Old. I hated that everyone died.
4.Which author is your favorite and why? (Ooo, see what I did there?)
Jules Verne or Amy Le Veuvre
Where is your favorite place to read a book?
Down by the pond! it is so still, quite, and beautiful! A wonderful place to let my imagination go.
What genre of book would best describe your personality? (i.e drama, comedy, adventure, etc.)
What’s your favorite book cover?
hard is better
Have you ever been carsick while reading a book during a drive?
yes all the time.
What’s one fiction book that’d you’d give to a friend with no hesitation?
Little Miss Moth
Those were so much fun. Now for the questions for my nominees.
- What genre can you read and it automatically makes you want to read the whole thing!
- what is your favorite book character to this day
- what author still living who you love to meet
- Do you prefer old or new books
- Do you like romantics
- what book do you love and can read over and over again
- Has a book ever mad you cry? If so which one?
- Are you good at predicting endings in a book
- What current book are you reading
- Do you prefer fiction or nonfiction
Ok now for my nominees:
I have many more awards to do but I wanted to hurry and get these out!
-Sawyer The Crafty Art Girl